26 Questions with Hueman — The Devs
What would a digital advertising agency do without its trusty web developers? We can’t answer for others, but we can tell, for sure, that ours perfectly complete the dynamics of the agency, and they come with the best solutions.
1. What’s your favorite time of day?
2. What’s your biggest weakness?
Cristi: I’m not confident enough.
Mando: Don’t have any.
3. What’s your biggest strength?
Cristi: I don’t give up.
Mando: My mind.
4. What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had?
Cristi: Nothing big, you learn something everyday.
Mando: I’ve learned that everything is possible if you have enough courage and perseverance.
5. When are you the most inspired?
Cristi: When I’m not stressed.
Mando: I feel like I get my inspiration early in the morning, after I exercise.
6. What song can you listen to on repeat?
Cristi: No song in particular.
Mando: There’s no song someone will listen on repeat, but I can tell you my favourite one at the moment, which is Wonderwall, by Teemid.
7. What’s one thing people don’t know about you?
Cristi: I don’t know, if they found out something, let me know.
Mando: Sometimes I play dumb.
8. Print or digital?
9. How would you define yourself in three words?
Cristi: I fix stuff.
Mando: Improvise, adapt, overcome.
10. What’s your current favorite campaign from the Hueman portofolio?
Cristi: Pizza 5 Colțuri — Scrisoare de Crăciun
Mando: Scrisoare de Crăciun, Pizza 5 Colțuri
11. What’s a must have item in an agency?
Cristi: Smart people.
12. What book did you most recently finish?
Cristi: I don’t really read books, I don’t have the patience for it, started a few but haven’t finished them(the ones I read in school don’t count).
Mando: Sapiens: A brief history of humankind, by Yuval Noah Harari.
13. How do you start your day?
Cristi: I wake up.
Mando: Making a huge cup of coffee.
14. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19?
Cristi: Nothing, I am who I am today because that 19 years old was stupid.
Mando: I wish I knew that time flies faster than you think.
15. What would the 19 year you think about you today?
Cristi: That I curse a lot.
Mando: He will be proud of who I am today and of the things I’ve accomplished.
16. What do you love the most about advertising?
Cristi: The diversity.
Mando: The unknown.
17. What’s something you can’t do?
Cristi: More than 1 pull up.
Mando: I can do most of the things. Except I cannot sneeze with my eyes open.
18. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years?
Mando: Doing paperwork. It’s awful.
19. What’s your favorite part of a project?
Mando: Solving a problem.
20. What’s the best thing that happened this year?
Cristi: The pandemic almost ended.
Mando: I got a new car.
21. What’s a trend in advertising you would like to see disappear forever?
Mando: Pop-up ads, please.
22. When do you feel productive?
Cristi: In the morning.
23. Social Media or Classic Media?
Cristi: Social Media.
Mando: Social Media.
24. WFH or office work?
25. What’s your favorite kind of project you like?
Cristi: A well defined project.
Mando: I enjoy creative challenges. More precisely, I like making fun sites that involve an immersive experience, games, or puzzles.
26. Budget > Idea?