We wanted you to get a little personal with us, so we decided to start a new series, in which we present our beautiful, witty, creative team.
So…here we go! Read all the questions and get to know them better.
1. What’s your favorite time of day?
Angi: The evenings.
Flavius: Between 8 and 10 AM.
2. What’s your biggest weakness?
Angi: Maybe it's not the biggest, but I focus too much on the details.
Flavius: Time management.
3. What’s your biggest strength?
Flavius: Always up for a good challenge.
4. What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had?
Angi: Hueman, as a whole.
Flavius: Everyday is a new experience.
5. When are you the most inspired?
Angi: When my objectives are well defined.
Flavius: When I’m not looking for inspiration.
6. What song can you listen to on repeat?
Angi: None, I get bored easily. Buuut, I can always play Michael Buble's Christmas songs.
Flavius: Gorillaz — All Alone.
7. What’s one thing people don’t know about you?
Angi: I'm afraid of birds.
Flavius: I don’t like to lose.
8. Print or digital?
Flavius: Tricky, love them both. But we do live in a digital era.
9. How would you define yourself in three words?
Angi: I'll quote one of my colleagues: ” loud motivation booster”.
Flavius: Professional intelligent idiot.
10. What’s your current favorite campaign from the Hueman portofolio?
Angi: I can't choose, all of them have something special.
Flavius: Apa Bucovina — The Homepage.
11. What’s a must have item in an agency?
Flavius: The coffeemaker.
12. What book did you finish recently?
Angi: „Kiss that frog”, by Brian Tracy and Christina Tracy Stein
Flavius: ”It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want To Be” by Paul Arden
13. How do you start your day?
Angi: Shower and coffee.
Flavius: With a snooze.
14. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19?
Angi: You never have to stop learning.
Flavius: Follow your dreams, work hard and you’re gonna make it in the end.
15. What would the 19 year you think about you today?
Angi: That I should lose some weight :)) But really, I think she'll be proud of who I am today.
Flavius: You should have done better than that.
16. What do you love the most about advertising?
Angi: I love the challenges, the fact that I get the chance to work with smart people and that I learn something new everyday.
Flavius: Being paid for ideas.
17. What’s something you can’t do?
18. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years?
Angi: Client offers.
Flavius: Restaurant menus.
19. What’s your favorite part of a project?
Angi: Defining the strategy and concept.
Flavius: Step 2 — Research and discovery.
20. What’s the best thing that happened this past year?
Angi: We managed to grow in a difficult context.
Flavius: Not a great year for sure, but starting the year in London was a pretty special moment.
21. What’s a trend in advertising you would like to see disappear forever?
Angi: Pop-up ads.
Flavius: Well, trends come and go, so they’ll eventually disappear.
22. When do you feel productive?
Angi: When I can finish my to-do list without interuptions. :D Usually in the afternoon.
Flavius: On my extra hours.
23. Social Media or Classic Media?
Angi: Social Media.
Flavius: Love the Classic, but rather do the Social.
24. WFH or office work?
Angi: Office work.
Flavius: The Office.
25. What’s your favorite kind of project?
Angi: Branding campaigns.
Flavius: Brand Identity.
26. Budget > Idea ?
Angi: Not really.